Adedolapo Akinrele is a key contact on energy matters. Clients praised his “excellent and thorough” research skills, which ensure that “even potential problematic areas are brought up”. And also a practitioner who “knows his stuff” and is “always intent on providing good service”. Chambers and Partners 2008.
Energy & Natural Resources, Transport Law and Infrastructure & Telecommunications
Adedolapo is the Managing Partner in the firm.
He leads the Maritime, Aviation & Transport Law, Energy & Natural Resources Law and Infrastructure & Telecommunications Groups of the Firm. He possesses extensive experience in conducting litigation within these practice groups.
Nigerian Bar 1987
Senior Advocate of Nigeria 2006
Clifton College, Bristol, England, (1979-82) Graduated from University College London (1986), Life Member Bentham Club, University College, London
- Authored Nigerian Oil and Gas Law: (OGEL) Publications (2005) endorsed by Professor Thomas W. Wälde, Jean Monnet Chair for EU Economic and Energy Law, Centre for Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, CEPLMP Dundee, Scotland UK
- Consulting Editor to Professor Piero Bernadini of Luiss University of Rome’s. “ENI Encyclopaedia of Hydrocarbons”
- Co-Author Country Contributor to “International Project Finance and PPPs” (Kluwer Law) – 2010/2011
Professional, Associations and Memberships
- Editorial Board, Oxford Journal of World Energy and Natural Resources Law (JWELB)
- Editorial Board, Oil Gas & Energy Law (OGEL)
- Consultant to Adam Smith International
- President of the Lagos Polo Club 2009.