Ademola is a partner in the ‘Litigation and Arbitration Group’.
He has vast experience in litigation. He has built up a reputation in general litigation and arbitration matters. He has represented a variety of international clients in corporate and commercial disputes across the firm’s core practice areas particularly in telecommunications, oil & gas and banking.
- Represented Oando Plc in litigation and Arbitration
- Represented Airtel Nigeria Limited and Bharti Group in litigation and Arbitration
- Represented ExxonMobil Nigeria Limited in litigation and Arbitration
- Represented Ecobank Nigeria Plc in litigation and Arbitration
- Represented BG Exploration and Production Limited in litigation
- Represented Texaco Overseas (Nigeria) Petroleum Co. Unltd. (Topcon) in litigation
- Represented Bouygues S.A. in Arbitration
- St Gregory’s College, Lagos
- Clifton College, Bristol
- University College, London
- University of Cambridge
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- Senior Advocate of Nigeria (S.A.N)
- Described as “cerebral and focused”….“forceful and persuasive advocate” (Chambers & Partners).
- Merit Award for Distinction in Law Practice by the Law Society, Faculty of Law, University of Lagos,
- Recipient of Award of Fifteen Legal Practitioners of Distinction in Nigeria by Body of Nigerian Universities and Law School Students
- Former Secretary, Oxford & Cambridge Club, Nigeria
- Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, United Kingdom
- Former Commodore Lagos Motor Boat Club
- Director, Oando Plc
- Director, Danos & Curole Nigeria Limited.